The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
- Allergytemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or otherupper respiratory allergies:runny nose itchy, watery eyessneezingitching of the nose or throatHivesreduces hives and relieves itching due to hives (urticaria). This product will not prevent hives or an allergic skin reaction from occuring.
- HivesSevere Allergic Warning: Get emergency help immediately if you have hives along with any of the following symptom: trouble swallowing dizziness or loss of consciousness swelling of tongue swelling in or around mouth trouble speaking drooling wheezing or problems breathing These symptoms may be signs of anaphylactic shock. This condition canbe life threatening if not treated by a health professional immediately.Symptoms of anaphylactic shock may occur when hives first appear or upto a few hours later.Not a Substitute for Epinephrine. If your doctor has prescribed an epinephrineinjector for “anaphylaxis” or severe allergy symptoms that could occur withyour hives, never use this product as a substitute for the epinephrine injector.If you have been prescribed an epinephrine injector, you should carry it withyou at all times.
Do Not Use
- Allergyif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.Hivesto prevent hives from any known cause such as: foods insect stings medicines latex or rubber glovesbecause this product will not stop hives from occurring. Avoiding the cause of your hives is the only way to prevent them. Hives can sometimes be serious. If you do not know the cause of your hives, see your doctor for a medical exam. Your doctor may be able to help you find a cause.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Allergykidney disease. Your doctorshould determine if you need a different dose. Hives kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.hives that are an unusual color, look bruised or blistered hives that do not itch
When Using This Product
- Do not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Allergyan allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.Hivesan allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. symptoms do not improve after 3 days of treatment the hives have lasted more than 6 weeks
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
180 mgadults and children 12 years of age and over take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of agedo not useAdults 65 years of age and olderask a doctorconsumers with kidney diseaseask a doctor
Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened.
Store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)protect from excessive moisturethis product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 2.
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, mannitol, and powdered cellulose, opadry pink 03B54504 containing FD&C Red no. 40, hypromellose, iron oxide black, polyethylene glycol and titanium dioxide.
Container Carton Label: 30 count
Blister Carton Label: 15 Count
Blister Carton Label: 15 count
* Please review the disclaimer below.