The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients PurposeMineral oil 14%..............................................ProtectantPetrolatum 74.9%..........................................ProtectantPhenylephrine HCI 0.25%..........................Vasconstrictor
Otc - Purpose
- Useshelps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidstemporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burningtemporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomfortstemporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help bowel movements less painful
WarningsFor external and/or intrarectal use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandAsk a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifbleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 daysintroduction of applicator into rectum causes additional pain
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsadults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment.when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of capapply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement interacetal use: remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert applicator into thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace coveralso apply ointment to external arearegular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptomschildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredientsethanol, glycerin, lanolin, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, stearyl alcohol, thyme oil, tocopherol acetate, water, white wax
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:Better Living Brands LLCP.O. Box 99Pleasanton, CA 94566-00091-888-723-3929www.betterlivingbrandsLLC.comMade in Korea
* Please review the disclaimer below.