The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lanolin 15.5%Petrolatum 53.4%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashtemporarily protects minor:cuts scrapesburnstemporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin and lipshelps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protectant use apply as neededfor diaper rash use:change wet or soiled diapers promptlycleanse the diaper area and allow to dryapply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77º F)
Cod liver oil (contains vitamins A&D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
DISTRIBUTED BY: LUCERNE NORTH AMERICA LLCP.O. BOX 99, PLEASANT, CA 94566-0009MADE IN THE U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALSQUALITY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDOR YOUR MONEY BACKWWW.MOMTOMOM.COM
* Please review the disclaimer below.