The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Manufactured by: De La Cruz ProductsA Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.Paramount, CA 90723 USA
- For the treatment of acnepenetrates the pores and dries and clears acne pimples and blackheadshelps to keep new acne pimples and blackheads from forming
For external use only
Do Not Use On
- Broken skinlarge areas of the skin
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.apply only to areas with acne
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applyingcover the entire affected area with a thin layerleave on for 10 minutesthoroughly remove with waterbecause excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctorif bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
* Please review the disclaimer below.