The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Lozenge)
Benzocaine 15 mg
- Temporarily relieve:occational minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
- Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care developes:pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)shortness of breathheadachedizziness or lightheadednessrapid heart ratefatigue or lack of energy
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or any other "caine" anesthetics. If skin reation occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- For teethingin children under 5 years of age
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain or redness persists or worsensswelling, rash or fever develops
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, or if more than used for pain relief is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison COntrol Center immediately
- Adults and children 5 years of age and older:Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.children under 5 years of age: do not use.
- Protect from moisturestore at room temperaturecheck expiration date before using
Dextrose, FD&C yellow #6, FD&C red #40, corn syrup, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, natural and artificial flavor, propylene glycol, sucrose
Distributed byDe La Cruz ProductsA Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.Paramount, CA 90723 USA
Fast ActingTrusted since 1978New LookMaximum StrengthBactimicina ®Sore Throat Pain ReliefBenzocain Oral AnestheticOrange Flavor18 Lozenges
* Please review the disclaimer below.