NDC 24909-010 Myco Clinic Pain Relief
Menthol Cream Topical
NDC Code 24909-010-20
Package Description: 200 g in 1 TUBE
NDC Code 24909-010-50
Package Description: 50 g in 1 TUBE
What is NDC 24909-010?
The NDC code 24909-010 is assigned by the FDA to the product Myco Clinic Pain Relief which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, Llc. The generic name of Myco Clinic Pain Relief is menthol. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 24909-010-20 200 g in 1 tube , 24909-010-50 50 g in 1 tube . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Myco Clinic Pain Relief?
This product is used as Menthol USP, 4%..........Topical analgesic. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pain of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains
What are Myco Clinic Pain Relief Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- MENTHOL 4 g/100g - A monoterpene cyclohexanol produced from mint oils.
Which are Myco Clinic Pain Relief UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Myco Clinic Pain Relief?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1148430 - menthol 4 % Topical Cream
- RxCUI: 1148430 - menthol 40 MG/ML Topical Cream
Which are Myco Clinic Pain Relief Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER (UNII: OZ0E5Y15PZ)
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S)
- OATMEAL (UNII: 8PI54V663Y)
- GINGER (UNII: C5529G5JPQ)
- AQUILEGIA CANADENSIS WHOLE (UNII: 636VYW51FP)
- JOJOBA OIL (UNII: 724GKU717M)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- CULTIVATED MUSHROOM (UNII: 54C8E6W6JY)
- OPHIOCORDYCEPS SINENSIS (UNII: 8Q1GYP08KU)
- REISHI (UNII: TKD8LH0X2Z)
- SHIITAKE MUSHROOM (UNII: 1A64QN2D2F)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SHEA BUTTER (UNII: K49155WL9Y)
- SORBIC ACID (UNII: X045WJ989B)
- SUNFLOWER OIL (UNII: 3W1JG795YI)
- ORANGE OIL, COLD PRESSED (UNII: AKN3KSD11B)
- TURMERIC (UNII: 856YO1Z64F)
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941)
- HERICIUM ERINACEUS FRUITING BODY (UNII: BU6Y4J4C2E)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label