NDC 24909-013 Myco Clinic Pain Relief
Camphor, Menthol Ointment Topical
What is NDC 24909-013?
The NDC code 24909-013 is assigned by the FDA to the product Myco Clinic Pain Relief which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, Llc. The generic name of Myco Clinic Pain Relief is camphor, menthol. The product's dosage form is ointment and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 4 packages with assigned NDC codes 24909-013-17 10 packet in 1 box / 1.7 g in 1 packet, 24909-013-18 50 packet in 1 box / 1.7 g in 1 packet, 24909-013-20 200 g in 1 tube , 24909-013-50 50 g in 1 tube . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Myco Clinic Pain Relief?
This product is used as Camphor USP, 11%.......Topical analgesic Menthol USP, 16%.......Topical analgesic . Temporarily relieves minor aches and pain of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains
NDC Code 24909-013-17
Package Description: 10 PACKET in 1 BOX / 1.7 g in 1 PACKET
NDC Code 24909-013-18
Package Description: 50 PACKET in 1 BOX / 1.7 g in 1 PACKET
NDC Code 24909-013-20
Package Description: 200 g in 1 TUBE
NDC Code 24909-013-50
Package Description: 50 g in 1 TUBE
What are Myco Clinic Pain Relief Active Ingredients?
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 11 g/100g
- MENTHOL 16 g/100g - A monoterpene cyclohexanol produced from mint oils.
Myco Clinic Pain Relief Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941)
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) (Active Moiety)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 1802734 - camphor 11 % / menthol 16 % Topical Ointment
- RxCUI: 1802734 - camphor 0.11 MG/MG / menthol 0.16 MG/MG Topical Ointment
Myco Clinic Pain Relief Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER (UNII: OZ0E5Y15PZ)
- GINGER (UNII: C5529G5JPQ)
- AQUILEGIA CANADENSIS WHOLE (UNII: 636VYW51FP)
- JOJOBA OIL (UNII: 724GKU717M)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- OPHIOCORDYCEPS SINENSIS (UNII: 8Q1GYP08KU)
- REISHI (UNII: TKD8LH0X2Z)
- SHIITAKE MUSHROOM (UNII: 1A64QN2D2F)
- ORANGE OIL, COLD PRESSED (UNII: AKN3KSD11B)
- TURMERIC (UNII: 856YO1Z64F)
- YELLOW WAX (UNII: 2ZA36H0S2V)
- OATMEAL (UNII: 8PI54V663Y)
- SORBIC ACID (UNII: X045WJ989B)
- SUNFLOWER OIL (UNII: 3W1JG795YI)
- HERICIUM ERINACEUS FRUITING BODY (UNII: BU6Y4J4C2E)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Myco Clinic Pain Relief Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Active Ingredients Purpose
Camphor USP, 11%.......Topical analgesic
Menthol USP, 16%.......Topical analgesic
temporarily relieves minor aches and pain of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains
For external use only
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin
When using this product avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes - do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days, excessive skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Wash hands with soap and water after use (unless applying to hands)
children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Arnica Extract, Ginger Extract, Honeysuckle Oil, Jojoba Oil, MCT/Coconut Oil, Mushroom Extracts - USDA Organic (Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, Reishi, Shiitake), Sweet Orange Oil, Turmeric Extract, Sunflower oil, Beeswax, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sorbic Acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.