The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol 64% w/w
- For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin when water is not available
FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flameFor external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation andredness develop
- Do not use on deep or puncture woulds; consult your doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Apply gel liberally to unsoiled hands and rub thoroughlyallow to dry without wiping or rinsing
- Store at room temperature
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, D&C Yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Fragrance, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.