The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Chloroxylenol 0.75% w/w
- For hand-washing to decrease microbes on the skinideal for daily repeated washings
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near eyes
- Discontue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Wet handsapply product (palmful)wash hands vigorouslyrinse thoroughly
- Store at room temperatuurefor healthcare professional use only
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamide MEA, Coco-Betaine, Coconut Fatty Acid, D&C Green No. 8, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Monoethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Propylene Glycol Sodium Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.