The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:nasal congestionsinus congestion and pressureheadacheminor aches and painshelps decongest sinus openings and passagespromotes sinus drainagehelps clear nasal passagestemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:blistersrashskin reddeningIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- High blood pressurethyroid diseaseliver diseasediabetesheart diseasedifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and overtake 2 caplets every 4 hoursswallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolvedo not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25˚C (77˚F); excursions permitted between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.