The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Avobenzone 3.0 %Homosalate 13.0%Octisalate 5.0%Octocrylene 5.0%Oxybenzone 6.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnhigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionretains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as neededchildren under 6 months of age:ask a doctorreapply frequently and after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- May stain some materials.
Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Oleth-3, Tocopherol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.