The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Avobenzone 2.0 %Homosalate 10.0%Octisalate 5.0%Octocrylene 4.0%Oxybenzone 5.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),
- Decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapplyafter 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun
- Increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk,
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other
- Sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Oleth-3, Tocopherol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.