The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do Not Use
For children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- To prevent motion sickness, take the first dose ½ hour to 1 hour before starting activityto treat motion sickness, take at first signs of symptomsadults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)protect from heat and humidity use by expiration date on package
Corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.