The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
White Petrolatum USP (30 %)
- Temporarily protects minor:cuts
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only.Do not use on deep puncture wounds, animal bites and serious burns.
When Using This Product,
Do not get into eyes
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsens,
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- Clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
Water (aqua), glycerin, glyceryl monostearate, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, ceteareth 20, trieathanolamine, lanolin alcohol, fragrance, acrylates/C 10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, triethylene glycol, cocoa butter, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA
110781 DISTRIBUTED BYGREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.500 VOLVO PARKWAY,CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320MADE IN INDIASkin SoftenerHydrates &Evens Skin ToneCOCOABUTTERPetroleum JellyC. No. DNH/COS/DNH/1301222101976
* Please review the disclaimer below.