The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
White Petrolatum USP (30 %)
- Temporarily protects minor:cuts
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only.Do not use on deep puncture wounds, animal bites and serious burns.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not get into eyes.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsens,
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- Clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed.
Water (aqua), glycerine, glyceryl monostearate, PEG 100 stearate, stearic acid, ceteareth 20, triethanolamine, lanolin alcohol, fragrance, acrylates/C 10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, triethylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA
* Please review the disclaimer below.