The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each tablet)PurposeChlorpheniramine maleate 4 mgAntihistaminePhenylephrine HCl 10 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesnasal congestionitching of the nose or throatsinus congestion and pressure
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- High blood pressureheart diseasethyroid diseasediabetesglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagedrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessexcitability may occur, especially in childrenbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours; do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)retain carton for complete product information
Colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.