The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Levocetirizine dihydrochloride 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies: •runny nose •itchy, watery eyes •sneezing •itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- •if you have kidney disease •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing cetirizine
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •ever had trouble urinating or emptying your bladder
When Using This Product
- •drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you have trouble urinating or emptying your bladder •an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- •if breast-feeding: not recommended •if pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults 65 years of age and older •ask a doctoradults and children 12-64 years of age •take 1 tablet (5 mg) once daily in the evening •do not take more than 1 tablet (5 mg) in 24 hours •½ tablet (2.5 mg) once daily in the evening may be appropriate for less severe symptomschildren 6-11 years of age •take ½ tablet (2.5 mg) once daily in the evening •do not take more than ½ tablet (2.5 mg) in 24 hourschildren under 6 years of age •do not useconsumers with kidney disease •do not use
- •store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F) •do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
Hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.