The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI OH 45202
Otc - Active Ingredient
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Otc - Purpose
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:minor aches & painssore throatfeverheadachecough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationcough to help you sleepnasal congestionsinus congestion & pressurereduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily restores freer breathing through the nosepromotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:Skin reddeningBlistersRashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetescough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persostent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysematrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesspain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directeddo not exceed 6 doses per 24 hrsadults & children 12 yrs & over one packet every 4 hrs
- Children under 12 yrs do not use
- Dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. of hot water and stir briskly; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutesIf using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water, stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat
- Potassium 10 mgphenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 64 mg per dosedo not exceed 25°C.
Acesulfame potassium, aspartame, carboxymethylcellulose, citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavors, sucrose, tribasic calcium phosphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.