The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Made in Mexico by
Procter & Gamble Manufactura, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeCamphor 4.8%Cough suppressant & topical analgesicEucalyptus oil 1.2%Cough suppressantMenthol 2.6%Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common coldon muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
- By mouthwith tight bandagesin nostrilson wounds or damaged skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When Using This Product, Do Not
- Heatmicrowaveadd to hot water or any container where heating water.
- May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come backcough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See important warnings under "
- When using this product"
- Adults and children 2 years and over:rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching musclescover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredkeep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouthrepeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctorchildren under 2 years: do not use
- Store at room temperature
Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.