The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Made in Canada
Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml)
Benzocaine (5 %)
Menthol (1 %)
Oral anestheticOral anesthetic
- Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain due tosore throatsore mouth
Methemoglobinemia Warning –
- Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:pale, gray or blue colored skin (cyanosis)headacherapid heart rateshortness of breathdizziness or lightheadednessfatigue or lack of energy
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other “caine” anesthetics. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning –
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 12 years of age.
Do Not Use
- For teethingin children under 2
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A severe sore throat accompanied by difficulty in breathing or that lasts more than 2 daysa sore throat accompanied by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Apply to the affected area (one spray). Gargle, swish around in the mouth, or allow to remain in place at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.children under 12 years, do not use.
- Do not exceed 25ºC. Do not refrigerate.
Alcohol, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.