The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BY: PROCTER & GAMBLE, CINCINNATI, OH 45202Made in Canada
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves common cold symptoms:nasal congestioncough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemaa sodium-restricted diet
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fevercough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only as directeduse dose cup provideddo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
- Adults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL every 4 hrs
- Children 6 to under 12 yrs 15 mL every 4 hrs
- Children 4 to under 6 yrs ask a doctor
- Children under 4 yrs do not use
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 44 mg
- Store at no greater than 25ºC.
Anhydrous citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.