The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each drop)Menthol 5.8 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeCough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves:
- Cough as may occur with a coldoccasional minor irritation and sore throat
Warnings Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for
more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever,headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult adoctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improvein 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. Thesesymptoms may be serious.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs withsmoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor if cough perissts for more than 7 days, tends to recur, oris accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious conditionsore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lastsor worsenssore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 5 years and over allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Other Safety Information
- Other information 6 calories per drop
- Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Inactive ingredients: Acesulfame potassium (non-
nutritive sweetener), artificial flavor, corn starch, eucalyptusoil, FD&C bule no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, isomalt,malitol syrup, medium chain triglycerides, soybean oil,sucralose (non-nutritive sweetener) and water.
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.