The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 7.5 Ml)
Loperamide HCl 1 mg
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HClHeart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Do Not Use
If you have bloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •fever •mucus in the stool •a history of liver disease
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
When Using This Product
Tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •symptoms get worse •diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days •you get abdominal swelling or bulging.These may be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea •find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. •shake well before using •use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. •mL = milliliteradults and children 12 years and over30 mL after the first loose stool; 15 mL after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 60 mL in 24 hourschildren 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)15 mL after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 45 mL in 24 hourschildren 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)15 mL after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 30 mL in 24 hourschildren 2-5 years(34 to 47 lbs)ask a doctorchildren under 2 years(up to 33 lbs)do not use
- •each 30 mL contains: sodium 15 mg •store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial mint flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, simethicone, sodium benzoate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.