The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose sneezing nasal congestionitching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nose sneezing nasal congestion
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- High blood pressure heart disease thyroid diseasediabetes glaucoma a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in childrendrowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, r sleeplessness occur symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4 hours do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours adults and children 12 years of age and older take 1 tablet children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1/2 tablet children under 6 years of age consult a doctor children under 4 years of age do not use
- Each tablet contains: calcium 10 mgstore between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, sodium starch glycolate and stearic acid
H-E-B Cold & Allergy Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.