The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 4.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protetion measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use near heat, flame or while smokingavoid long term stoage above 104°F (40°C)
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. • do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. • do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if • rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurehold can 4-6 inches away from body, spray evenly to ensure complete coveragedo not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.use in well ventilated, but not windy areasreapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. • wearl long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
SD alcohol 40-B, butyloctyl salicylate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, glycerin, saccharomyces/podophyllum peltatum ferment filtrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearoxytrimethylsilane, tocopherol, panthenol, butylene glycol
* Please review the disclaimer below.