The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Calcium carbonate 500 mg
- Relieves:acid indigestionheartburn
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
Do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- Each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200 mgdo not use if seal under the cap is torn or missing.store at room temperature. keep the container tightly closed.
Corn starch, crospovidone, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose, talc.
* Please review the disclaimer below.