The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Cooling Pain Relief
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with • arthritis • backache • strains • sprains
For external use only.Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
When Using This Product:
• Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes • Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin • Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays, or liniments • Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritattion develops • Do not bandage • Wash hands after use with cool water
Do Not Use
• with heating pad or device • Store in cool dry place.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children:
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: rub a thin film over affected areas not more than four times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Yellow 5
* Please review the disclaimer below.