The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone, 3.0%Homosalate, 4.0%Octisalate, 4.5%Octocrylene, 2.6 %
• helps prevent sunburn
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do Not Use On
• damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
• keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
• if rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• protect the product in this container from excessive hear and direct sun
Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, PTFE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Silica, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.