The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Capsaicin 0.075%..............Topical Analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do notapply to wounds or damaged skinbandage tightlyuse with a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesuse only as directed
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Do not use if foil seal over tube spout is missing or damagedstore in a cool, dry place
Alcohol Denat, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Plamitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Emu Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Rutin, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Tetrahydropiperine, Water, Xanthan Gum
Manufactured For Livcorp Inc.
1327 Heine Court, Burlington, ON L7L 6A7 Canada 1-888-788-2320Made in Canada
LivReliefGet to the root of pain.A team of scientists with expertise in formulation and pharmacology developed patent-pending LivReliefTM Pain Relief Cream in a state-of-the-art research laboratory. Through a revolutionary system, LivRelief delivers ingredeints sourced from around the world to the root of your pain.LivRelief Pain Relief Cream temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joint associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.Dermatologist-tested LivRelief Pain Relief Cream is free of parabens, petroleum, propylene glycol and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). It has no known side effects or drug interactions, and it's gluten-free and fragrance-free. LivRelief gets to the rood of the pain.Patent PendingDeliveraTM and LivReliefTM are registarted trademarks of Delivera Inc.delivraTMA revolutionary transdermal delivery system,For temporary relief of nerve pain symptoms such as tingling, burning, and shooting pain?Try Homeopathic LivRelief Nerve Pain Cream. And for mroe information on our entire family of patent-pending products, please visit us at:livrelief.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.