The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Capsaicin 0.025%..............Topical Analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainssprains
For external use only.Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do notapply to wounds or damaged skinbandage tightlyuse with a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesuse only as directed
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Do not use if foil seal over tube spout is missing or damagedstore in a cool, dry place
Alcohol, Beeswax, Black Currant (Ribes Nigrum) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate,
Chlorphenesin, Creatine, Creatinine, Emu Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, European Elder (Sambucus Nigra) Flower Extract, Glycerin,
Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Manuka (Leptospermum Scoparium) Branch/Leaf Oil, Masterwort
(Peucedanum Ostruthium) Leaf Extract, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Pericarp Extract, Potassium Citrate, Rutin, Sorbitan
Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tasmanian Pepperberry (Tasmannia Lanceolata) Fruit Extract, Tetrahydropiperine, Water, Xanthan
Manufactured For Livcorp Inc.
Made in Canada
Manufactured for: Delivra Inc
347 Grays Road, Hamilton, ON L8E 2Z1
DELIVRA™ and LivRelief™ are registered
trademarks of Delivra Inc.
SPORTS & ACTIVE
PAIN RELIEF CREAM
For people suffering from aches, pains and strains of sore muscles, and tenderness, LivRelief uses Delivra's unique precision delivery system to transport active ingredients deep to the source of pain, with maximum impact.\
SPORTS & ACTIVE PAIN RELIEF CREAM
powered by the transdermal Delivery system
LivRelief™ contains no parabens, no SLS, no
petroleum, no propylene glycol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.