The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25mg
Pain relieverSleep aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessnes
Enter section text here
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000ms of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a a doctor or pharmacist.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinin children under 12 years of ageif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic drinksdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illnesspain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occur These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Enter section text here
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children under 12 years and overtake 2 caplets at bedtime do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hourschildren under 12 years do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missingstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F)see end panel for lot number and expiration date
Corn starch, cydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose 2910, blue no.1, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 6000, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.