The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minorcutsscrapesburns
For external use only
Caution: FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire, flame or heat
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have A
- Deep woundpuncture woundanimal biteserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- The condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaspray a small amount of this product in the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first
- Store at room temperaturethis product is not made from ethyl or grain alcohol and it is not intended as a substitute
1-800-841-8417 or cintas.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.