The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Capsaicin 0.075 %
- For temporary relieves of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissimple backachebruises
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directeddo not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skinavoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranesa slight burning sensation may occur upon application, but generally disappears in several daysif severe burning occurs, discontinue usedo not expose the treated area to heat or direct sunlightdo not banagedo not use with heating pad
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If :
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is presentirritation develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 18 years :
- Apply generously to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed wash hands with soap and water after use close cap tightly after usechildren 18 years or younger : ask a doctor
- Store at room temperatureLot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ethanol, isopropyl myristate, petrolatum, polyoxyl 40 stearate, orbitan monostearate, sorbitol, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.