The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Camphor 4 %Menthol 10 %Methyl salicylate 30 %
- Temporary relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Redness over the affected area.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not banage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If :
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedadults and children 12 years of age and older : apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age : ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Glycerin, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, methylparaben, petrolatum, polysorbate 60, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol water
* Please review the disclaimer below.