The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzethonium Chloride 0.2% w/wBenzocaine 10% w/w
Topical AntisepticTopical Anesthetic
- For temporary relief of pain, treatment and helps prevent infection inminor cuts and scrapesinsect bitesminor skin irritations
For external use only
- Keep away from fire or flamecontents under pressuredo not puncture or incinerate containerdo not expose to temperatures above 120°F
Do Not Use:
- In or near mucous membraneson serious burnson deep puncture woundsfor a prolonged period of timeon a large portion of the body
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Redness, swelling, or irritation occursinfection occurscondition persists or worsenssymptoms persists for more than 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areashake can well before usingfor adult institutional use onlynot for use on childrenhold 4-6 inches from surface and spray area until wetmay be covered with sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first
- Avoid inhalinguse only as directedintentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal
Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutane, n-Butane, Propane
* Please review the disclaimer below.