The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%
- Treatment of minor cuts and abrasionshelps prevent infection
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In eyes or near mucous membranesfor serious burnsfor a prolonged period of timein case of deep puncture wounds
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or infection occursirritation, redness, or swelling increases
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Hold 4-6 inches from surfacespray area until wet
- Product should be stored in a cool, dry place
* Please review the disclaimer below.