The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Drop)
Menthol, 6 mg
Cough Suppresant, Oral Anesthetic
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.If breast-feeding or pregnant, consult your physician before using.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1-2 drops every 2 to 3 hours. Children 6 years to under 12 years: Take 1 drop every 5 to 6 hours not more than 4 drops in 24 hours Children under 6 years of age: Consult your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 77 degrees F.Protect from heat and light.Diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of physician and they should monitor glucose level closely while taking drops as it may alter blood-glucose levels.
Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol Flavor, Hyssop, Large-leaf Geiger Tree Fruit, Lesser Galangal Rhizome, Licorice Root, Long Pepper Fruit, Malabar Nut Leaf, Cane Sugar, Sweet Violet Leaf and Flower, Water
Manufactured for:Herbion USA Inc.Williamsville, NY 142211-888-(OK-HERBION)-654-3724Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please review the disclaimer below.