The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Purpose
Cough Suppresant, Oral Anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses:Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common coldFor temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomitting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persisted headache. These could be signs of a serious conditionSore throat symptoms do not improve in 7 daysIrritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysemaA cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsAdults and children 12 years and over Take 1-2 lozenges every 2 to 3 hours not more than 8 lozenges in 24 hoursChildren 6 years to under 12 years Take 1 lozenge every 5 to 6 hours not more than 4 lozenges in 24 hoursChildren under 6 years of age Consult your doctor
- Other Information:store in a cool, dry place, below 25 degrees CProtect from heat and lightDiabetic patients should not use linkus lozenges without the advice of physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking lozenges as it may alter blood glucose levelsManufactured for:Herbion USA Inc.Williamsville NY 142211-888-(OK-HERBION)-email@example.com
Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Colorants Red No. 40, Eucalyptus Oil, Hyssop, Large leaf Geiger Tree, Lesser Galangal, Licorice, Liquid Glucose, Long Pepper, Malabar Nut, Pineapple Flavor, Sugar, Sweet Violet
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments:1-888-654-3724 Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm or visit www.Herbion.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.