The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*(present as the free acid and potassium salt)*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachetoothachebackachemenstrual crampsthe common coldmuscular achesminor pain of arthritistemporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directedHeart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a strokeyou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin taking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit blood have bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days redness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast- Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be used adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persistif pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mgread all warnings and directions before usestore at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Protect from light.
FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan and sorbitol
120'S Bottle Label
Compare to Advil®Liqui-Gels® active ingredient†GOOD NEIGHBOUR PHARMACY®NDC 46122-580-55Ibuprofen Capsules, 200 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)120 softgels**(**Liquid filled capsules)
* Please review the disclaimer below.