The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:itchy, watery eyes runny nose itching of the nose or throatnasal congestion sneezing sinus congestion and pressure
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- High blood pressureheart disease thyroid disease diabetes glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosageexcitability may occur, especially in childrendrowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.