The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000 doses of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening
- RashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking
- Sedatives or tranquilizers
- The blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in children marked drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- New symptoms occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hours period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- ML= milliliter
- Keep dosing cup with product
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Each 30 mL contains: potassium 5 mgeach 30 mL contains: Sodium 19 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
Acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #6,, flavor,high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
BEING WELL Nighttime Cold & Flu Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.