The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 200 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a coldhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchitis tubes
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.keep dosing cup with productmL = milliliter
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Adult and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years : do not use
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
Citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
BEING WELL Adult Cough & Chest Congestion DM
* Please review the disclaimer below.