The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
USP Menthol 7%
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from flame.
Do Not Use
- On open wounds or damaged skin
Asl A Doctor Before Use If
- You are prone to allergic reactions to salicylates, including aspirin
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear upand recur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a doctor before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, grt medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children (2 years and older):Shake well and apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Do not bandage tightly.Children under 2 years: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 59°- 86°F (15°- 30”C)will not stain clothing
Coconut oil, eucalyptus leaf oil, glycerol, isopropyl alcohol, peppermin oil, water, wintergreen leaf oil
Medi-First Pain Relief Spray Label
Medi-First®Pain Relief SprayPump SprayMedicated • Fast Acting• For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains2 FL OZ (59.1 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.