The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.Flammable keep away from tire or flame
Do Not Use
- Near eyes or mucous membranes
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Over large areas of the body
- More than one week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor If condition persists or gets worse
- Clean affected area & spray 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Not to be used on children under 12 years of age
Alcohol, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.