The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientIsopropyl Alcohol 70.0%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeFirst aid antiseptic
Indications & Usage
Usesfirst aid to help decrease the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
WarningsFor external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein the eyes or apply over large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor befoe us if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and consult a doctor ifthe condition persists or gets worse
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsclean the affected areaspray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
Other Safety Information
- Other informationstore at room temperaturedoes not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcoholyou may report a serious adverse reaction to this product to 1-800-644-7680
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 1-800-634-7680
* Please review the disclaimer below.