The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsBenzalkonium chloride 0.13%Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
Otc - Purpose
PurposesFirst aid antisepticExternal analgesic
Indications & Usage
- Usesfirst aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated withminor cutsscrapesburns
WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein the eyes or apply over large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctorin large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you havedeep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayscondition clears up and occurs again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandagechildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other informationstore at room temperature tamper evident. Do not use if packet is opened or tornyou may report a serious adverse reaction to this product to 800-634-7680
Inactive ingredientsaloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, disodiun EDTA,, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, methylparaben, mineral oil, PEG 100, propylene glycol, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 1-800-634-7680
* Please review the disclaimer below.