The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientIsopropyl Alcohol 70%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor preparation of the skin prior to injectionfirst aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
WarningsFor external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usewith electrocautery proceduresin the eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water.longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionswipe injection site vigorously and discard orapply to cut, scrape or burn and discard after single use
Other Safety Information
- Other informationstore at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)sterile unless pouch is opened or damaged
Inactive ingredientpurified water
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-800-869-6870
* Please review the disclaimer below.