NDC 49035-212 Hand Sanitizer Winter Jelly Bean
|Color(s)||BLUE (C48333) |
NDC Code 49035-212-01
Package Description: 29 mL in 1 BOTTLE
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 49035-212?
The NDC code 49035-212 is assigned by the FDA to the product Hand Sanitizer Winter Jelly Bean which is product labeled by Wal-mart Stores Inc.. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 49035-212-01 29 ml in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
Which are Hand Sanitizer Winter Jelly Bean UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (Active Moiety)
Which are Hand Sanitizer Winter Jelly Bean Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- TROLAMINE (UNII: 9O3K93S3TK)
- HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO)
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (5 MPA.S) (UNII: R75537T0T4)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD)
* Please review the disclaimer below.