FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If more than used for rinsing is accidentall swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap, pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap), do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary unitl capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
213.002/213AE rev 2
Satisfaction guaranteed - Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915
Principal Display Panel
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE
* Please review the disclaimer below.