The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
- Treats vaginal yeast infectionsrelieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do Not Use
If you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occurif you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use. use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- To open tube use cap to puncture sealdo not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visibledo not purchase if carton is openstore at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºFbefore using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information
Benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
EQUATE Miconazole 7 Cream
* Please review the disclaimer below.